- Wolcott Elementary School involves all students in planting a new school apple orchard – smiling and working joyfully through the rain. (In partnership with REACH, Elmore Roots, CAE and parent volunteers.)
- Craftsbury’s Food Service significantly increases breakfast program participation through implementing universal breakfast and “Breakfast After the Bell.”
- Hazen tackles transportation barriers to work-based learning and receives administrative support in hiring a part time driver.
- Lakeview student council members work as part of an advisory board to help the CAE develop a survey for adding student voice to the investigation of the value and impact of place-based learning.
- HES expands sustainability work to become a school-wide focus, engaging in visioning and action planning as a whole staff.
- 63% of Woodbury families participate in the parent and family survey to collect parent perspectives on place-based learning – the highest participation rate in the SU!
- OSSU Business Office administers the launch of a new local food tracking system that has the potential to be used as a model around the state.